Huron Casting and Blue Diamond Steel Casting are currently looking to hire production workers. To apply fill out one of the applications provided above.
We are currently looking to fill positions in our electrical department to build electrical boxes, make switches, pull wires, cut pipe and steel, and run conduit. Individuals in this job can also expect to perform maintenance and upkeep on our heating and cooling, electrical, and mechanical plant systems in addition to fabricating and installing equipment. To apply please fill out one of the applications above and attach a resume that includes your electrical experience.
General Labor - Blue Diamond Steel Casting
We are looking for General Labor Production workers for our Blue Diamond Steel Casting facility. Several positions open. Please use the application above to apply or stop by any of our facilities to fill out an application.
Medical and dental benefits, Life Insurance, 401k Offered
Huron Casting and Blue Diamond Steel Casting are looking for a metallurgist. Qualified candidates will be able to set an example by following safety and process procedures while maintaining a positive attitude. Candidates will be expected to work as a team, demonstrate a willingness to help others, and prioritize tasks to accomplish goals. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage foundry process for quality control
- New product development including specification review and process setup
- Interact with customer teams for coordinated problem solving
- Investigate complaints of metallurgical nature from the plant as well as from customers
- Maintain lab procedures up to respective standards
- Develop cost saving processes
- Perform any and all additional assignments as required
Minimum of a Bachelors of Materials Science or Metallurgy required.
Quality Systems Coordinator Level II
Huron Casting is looking for a Quality Systems Coordinator Level II to work in our Quality Management System department. Qualified candidates will have good oral and written communication skills, the ability to work both independently and with others, analytical skills, good computer skills, and be versed in problem solving. This person will be required to:
- Perform and report on Quality System Internal Audits on all shifts
- Follow up on open corrective/preventative actions
- Perform clerical duties in regard to the Quality Management System
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be flexible and willing to divide work time between shifts
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred, but not required
- ISO9001 or TS16949 background preferred
- Auditing experience is a plus but not required
CNC Production Machine Operators
Axis Machining is hiring CNC Production Machine Operators. Experience in CNC machining is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Please use the application above to apply or apply in person at Axis Machining.
Medical and dental benefits, Life Insurance, 401k offered.