Huron Casting and Blue Diamond Steel Casting are currently looking to hire production workers. To apply fill out one of the applications provided above.
We are currently looking to fill positions in our electrical department to build electrical boxes, make switches, pull wires, cut pipe and steel, and run conduit. Individuals in this job can also expect to perform maintenance and upkeep on our heating and cooling, electrical, and mechanical plant systems in addition to fabricating and installing equipment. To apply please fill out one of the applications above and attach a resume that includes your electrical experience.
General Labor - Blue Diamond Steel Casting
We are looking for General Labor Production workers for our Blue Diamond Steel Casting facility. Several positions open. Please use the application above to apply or stop by any of our facilities to fill out an application.
Medical and dental benefits, Life Insurance, 401k Offered
Huron Casting and Blue Diamond Steel Casting are looking for a metallurgist. Qualified candidates will be able to set an example by following safety and process procedures while maintaining a positive attitude. Candidates will be expected to work as a team, demonstrate a willingness to help others, and prioritize tasks to accomplish goals. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage foundry process for quality control
- New product development including specification review and process setup
- Interact with customer teams for coordinated problem solving
- Investigate complaints of metallurgical nature from the plant as well as from customers
- Maintain lab procedures up to respective standards
- Develop cost saving processes
- Perform any and all additional assignments as required
Minimum of a Bachelors of Materials Science or Metallurgy required.
Huron Casting is looking for an environmental manager. Work includes:
- All aspects of compliance with environmental regulations, permits, corporate policies, and legal agreements
- Assisting management in maintaining air and water environmental compliance
- Assuring corrective action of all environmental issues associated with the assigned facility
- Conducting periodic audits of environmental facilities to assure compliance and uncover potential problems
- Assisting facility operators in developing the most expeditious means of determining and correcting environmental problems
- Submitting required reports to government agencies
- Interacting with various Federal, State, and Local regulatory agencies
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related work experience. Preferred candidate will have two or more years of environmental management experience in an industrial setting. As a manager/supervisor of the Company, qualified candidates for this role must demonstrate the ability to manage change and communicate effectively.
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
CNC Production Machine Operators
Axis Machining is hiring CNC Production Machine Operators. Experience in CNC machining is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Please use the application above to apply or apply in person at Axis Machining.
Medical and dental benefits, Life Insurance, 401k offered.