Huron Casting and Blue Diamond Steel Casting are currently looking to hire production workers. To apply fill out one of the applications provided above.
We are currently looking to fill positions in our electrical department to build electrical boxes, make switches, pull wires, cut pipe and steel, and run conduit. Individuals in this job can also expect to perform maintenance and upkeep on our heating and cooling, electrical, and mechanical plant systems in addition to fabricating and installing equipment. To apply please fill out one of the applications above and attach a resume that includes your electrical experience.
General Labor - Blue Diamond Steel Casting
We are looking for General Labor Production workers for our Blue Diamond Steel Casting facility. Several positions open. Please use the application above to apply or stop by any of our facilities to fill out an application.
Medical and dental benefits, Life Insurance, 401k Offered
Huron Casting and Blue Diamond Steel Casting are looking for a metallurgist. Qualified candidates will be able to set an example by following safety and process procedures while maintaining a positive attitude. Candidates will be expected to work as a team, demonstrate a willingness to help others, and prioritize tasks to accomplish goals. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage foundry process for quality control
- New product development including specification review and process setup
- Interact with customer teams for coordinated problem solving
- Investigate complaints of metallurgical nature from the plant as well as from customers
- Maintain lab procedures up to respective standards
- Develop cost saving processes
- Perform any and all additional assignments as required
Minimum of a Bachelors of Materials Science or Metallurgy required.
CNC Production Machine Operators
Axis Machining is hiring CNC Production Machine Operators. Experience in CNC machining is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Please use the application above to apply or apply in person at Axis Machining.
Medical and dental benefits, Life Insurance, 401k offered.
Blue Diamond Steel Casting is looking for a CMM Programmer.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings. Candidate will need to pass a drawing reading test using an actual casting and drawing.
- Ability to generate datum references for a CMM layout from a casting drawing. Candidate will be required to demonstrate the ability.
- General understanding of dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Experience performing quality control inspection using measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers, and gauge blocks.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment such as foundry, machining or fabricating.
- Computer literate.
- Detail orientated with good communication skills.
- Willing to cross train and become proficient at other tasks required by the quality department.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in managing day to day tasks and workload.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities on a daily basis.
- Facilitates teamwork with co-workers and other departments.
Please apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org