This 110,000 ft2 facility was founded in 1988 and is located on the same campus as HCI and BDS.
Axis specializes in Machining and Assembly utilizing the following equipment and processes:
- Capabilities : Milling, turning, boring, tapping and drilling
- Turning Centers : CNC turning centers capable of 1,600 lbs; live tooling
- Horizontal Machining Centers : CNC machining centers of various pallet sizes with indexable and live forth axis capacity up to 2,865 lbs.
- Vertical Machining Centers : CNC machining centers with xyz capacity to 59.80", 31" and 30".
- Multi-Head Drill : Three Natco type; HSS application
- Quality Assurance : Mitutoyo CMM with Geomeasure software
- Value Added : Pre-assemblies available
- ISO 9001: Registered
- Fixturing : Full in house design and manufacturing including hydraulic actuation clamping.