AXIS MACHINING, INC.
This 80,000 ft² facility was founded in 1988 and is located on the same campus as HCI and BDS. Axis specializes in Machining and Assembly utilizing the following equipment and processes:
- Capabilities – Milling, turning, boring, tapping and drilling
- Turning Centers – CNC turning centers capable of 1,600 lbs; live tooling
- Horizontal Machining Centers – CNC machining centers of various pallet sizes with indexable and live forth axis capacity up to 2,865 lbs.
- Vertical Machining Centers – CNC machining centers with xyz capacity to 59.80”, 31” and 30”.
- Multi-Head Drill – Three Natco type; HSS application
- Quality Assurance – Mitutoyo CMM with Geomeasure software
- Value Added – Pre-assemblies available
- ISO 9001: Registered
- Fixturing – Full in house design and manufacturing including hydraulic actuation clamping.